Best Practice Gold Award
The First National Best Practice programme began in 1998 with a vision to develop a quality system within each office throughout Australia.
It was determined that the development of a quality driven network would lift service performance to even greater heights, and assure all First National Real Estate customers of a consistent level of service. What does accreditation to Best Practice mean for our customers?
First National Real Estate has worked hard to develop the best systems and documented procedures to make sure that every customer:
To achieve Best Practice accreditation, First National Real Estate offices must:
- Is assured of working with an established and reputable company.
- Experiences excellent customer service.
- Achieves the highest possible price for their property.
- Receives effective and informative communication.
- Encounters a friendly, co-operative and experienced team.
- Acknowledges that we come highly recommended.
- Uncovers no nasty surprises.
- Attend a comprehensive training program. Develop systems and documented procedures to describe all aspects of the business.
- Develop and document office management systems.
- Submit their office procedures manual to an independent, qualified quality systems auditor.
- Regularly review and update their quality system.
- Attend on-going training to keep up to date and identify opportunities for improvement.